Do you have a passion for cutting-edge technology and want to be part of a fast-paced, and rapidly growing business? Join Whitebox as a Client Support Representative in Baltimore, MD. Whitebox is a fast-growing team dedicated to driving increased online sales for our ever-expanding list of manufacturing clients by acting as their eCommerce department.
The Client Support Representative serves as the front-line of the support team. They are responsible for fielding, answering and/or escalating incoming communication from clients, customers, and internal team members.
What You’ll Do (Includes but not limited to)
- Answer incoming client and customer communication in a timely manner regarding billing issues, order problems, service questions and general concerns.
- Answer incoming communication and logistical questions from the warehouse team.
- Use our proprietary software to make changes to client settings and sales channel listings upon request from our clients.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information with every interaction.
- Identify and escalate higher level issues to the management team or appropriate department.
- Troubleshoot and manage customer returns.
- Ability to work in a Full Time position (minimum 40 hours per week).
- 2+ years experience in the customer service field.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Must be available to work occasional nights, holidays and weekends.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Experience working with ticketing software (e.g. Zendesk).
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment.
- Excellent organizational and self management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in using the Google Suite (Gmail, Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc).
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times.
- Ability to meet time-based performance metrics and maintain quality standards.
- Ability to follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Several years of experience in online sales.
- Experience with any ecommerce store cart software.
- Experience using Amazon & eBay seller interfaces.
- Ability to occasionally lift 40 lb boxes.
What We Offer
- Competitive pay and benefits.
- Unique and exciting work experience.
- Fun employee culture with team dinners, happy hours, and retreats.
$14-$17 per hour. (based on experience)