Are you extremely detail oriented? Do you have a passion for cutting-edge technology? Join Whitebox as catalog listing manager in Baltimore, MD. Right now, we help more than 80 manufacturers grow their online businesses by acting as their ecommerce department.
We’ve been growing 20% per month, so there's lots of opportunity for growth once you've learned the basics.
What You’ll Do
- Manage and maintain Amazon listings
- Manage and maintain eBay listings
- Research products
- Write product descriptions, bullet points and feature information
- Research competition and develop keywords and search terms
- Manage Amazon internal support
- Respond to internal team questions in a considerate and timely manner
- Input specific data about products
What We’re Looking For
- 2 years of college/university or equivalent experience
- A strong work ethic, positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Embraces repetitive, detailed work
- Learns from other's successes
- Pushes through setbacks
- Uses feedback and criticisms as a method to improve
- Detail and deadline orientation
- Proficiency with computers and internet tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Data entry experience using Excel spreadsheets & Google Sheets
- Understanding of Word, Google Docs, etc.
- Reliable transportation
Preferred qualifications (but not required):
- Loves shopping on Amazon
- Several years of experience in online sales / catalog management
- Experience with any ecommerce store cart software
- Experience selling on Amazon and eBay is HUGE plus!
- Basic web design experience (HTML, CSS)
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Flexible vacation policy
We all do a little bit of everything, so you must be comfortable with an environment that changes quickly to achieve team goals.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to include the job title in the subject of your email. We look forward to speaking with you!