Our Marketing Manager is looking to put together the ultimate sales and marketing team. Right now, we have about 85 clients. Come join our team and help us get to 100 clients, and then 500, and then 1,000.
What You’ll Do
We have a strong team of smart specialists and consultants, and we are now in need of another Sales and Marketing Associate who can help our Marketing Manager with marketing campaigns, trade shows, lead nurturing, and client retention. Additionally, as with any small team, we want someone who’s up for wearing many hats.
The specific responsibilities you will take on include:
- Writing content for our blog, website, social media, and email marketing
- Researching and generating leads
- Assisting with marketing campaigns, advertising, and email workflows
- Research and attend trade shows to meet with potential clients (travel involved)
- Managing marketing and CRM automation software
- Talking with customers, closing deals
As we grow and you have gained experience in multiple roles in the company, you may have the opportunity to specialize in a specific area or take on a leadership role.
Who we’re looking for:
We are looking for a person with experience in sales and marketing that has a strong work ethic, positive attitude, willingness to learn, outgoing personality, and an ability to build personal relationships. We all do a little bit of everything so you will need to be comfortable with a fast-changing environment and be a person who does what it takes to achieve goals.
Ideally, you will have a couple years of sales and marketing experience. Here are some of our ideal skill sets:
- Your writing skills must be top-notch. You will have to do a brief writing sample during the interview process.
- You should be organized, good with time-management, and detail-oriented. You will need to have the discipline to be self-managed the majority of the time.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in the service industry or a similar customer-centric industry is a plus.
- We use Hubspot; a knowledge of Hubspot or similar marketing automation software is a bonus.
Send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include the position you're applying for in the subject of your email. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!